E‐Cigarettes Warnings and Disclaimers
The ingredients provided by Citrus and Allied have not been tested, nor have they been deemed safe, for inhalation or use in electronic smoking devices, electronic nicotine delivery systems, electronic cigarettes or other similar devices (collectively “E-Cigarettes”). In supplying ingredients, Citrus and Allied instructs, and by receiving such ingredients recipient confirms, that the ingredients will not be used in connection with the manufacture and distribution of E-Cigarettes or any component thereof.
1. USE OF WEBSITE. Please carefully read this Terms of Service Agreement. By accessing or using this website, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions set forth herein, do not access or use this website.
2. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement comprises the entire agreement between you and Citrus and Allied Essences Ltd. (“Citrus and Allied,” “we,” “our” or “us”) and supersedes any and all prior agreements between you and Citrus and Allied regarding the subject matter contained therein, including any prior version of this Agreement. The term “Agreement” means the version of Citrus and Allied’s Terms of Service Agreement posted on our website.
3. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. Access and use of our website is at your sole risk, and use of the website is on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. Even though we take reasonable measures to provide trouble-free use of our website, Citrus and Allied does not warrant that our website, servers or emails are free of viruses or other harmful elements. Furthermore, while the information provided on this website is believed to be accurate to the best of our knowledge, Citrus and Allied expressly disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, regarding this website, including the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purples, or non-infringement, as well as any warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the website’s contents or the contents of any websites linked to our website. While we may change, update and/or improve this website and its contents at any time without notice, we do not assume any responsibility to change or update the site.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Citrus and Allied shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other damages resulting from the use or the inability to use this website or the services offered through the website, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, use, data or other intangibles, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES. Links to third-party websites are provided for your convenience. Access and use of such websites is at your sole risk. Citrus and Allied does not express any opinion on their content and will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the access, use of inability to use third-party websites, or for errors or omissions in their content.
6. TRADEMARKS/COPYRIGHT. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation or other material on this website are protected under applicable laws governing intellectual property rights, including copyright and trademark laws. All names, logos and marks on this website, except as otherwise noted, are marks owned or licensed by Citrus and Allied. The use of these marks, and any reproduction, distribution, display, performance or the creation of derivative works of this website are strictly prohibited.
8. MISCELLANEOUS. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of New York. You and Citrus and Allied agree to submit to the exclusive personal and subject matter jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in New York. If any provision of this Agreement are held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to law, then such provision shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. You and Citrus and Allied agree that any cause of action arising out of or related to use of this website or this Agreement must commence within one (1) year after the cause of action arises, otherwise such cause of action is permanently barred.
September 1, 2014
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT. Citrus and Allied may collect and store personally identifiable information on certain areas of this website. Such personally identifiable information may include your name, company, mailing address, email address, and telephone numbers. You may elect not to provide certain types of information, but that may result in your being unable to use certain features of this website.
We also may automatically collect and store certain types of non-personally identifiable information when you visit a page of this website. For example, we may use “cookies” to obtain information when you access this website. Such information may include your IP address, your browser type, the date and time of your visit, the operating system of your computer and the domain name of your internet service provider, and is used to facilitate access to this website and to personalize your online experience.
2. USE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION. Citrus and Allied uses your personally identifiable information to fulfill your requests for samples, products and information. We may keep any of your personally identifiable information on file and use it to contact you. In addition, we may use your email address to contact you about items posted or to be posted on this website that we think may be of interest to you or to ask you to participate in activities such as surveys. At any time, you may choose to no longer receive emails from Citrus and Allied by contacting us at email@example.com
We may use non-personally identifiable, summary or aggregate information that we collect to improve the design and content of this website and to enable us to further enhance your
experience with Citrus and Allied. We may also share such aggregate information with third parties. Personally identifiable information that you provide is an asset of Citrus and Allied which may be included in assets transferred to an acquirer if Citrus and Allied s acquired by a third party.
3. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. We may provide links to websites of third parties as a service to users of our website. We cannot control and are not responsible for the information collection and privacy practices of such third-party websites, which may differ from Citrus and Allied’s policies with respect to this website.
4. ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. You may access, correct, update, and/or delete any personally identifiable information that you have provided to us through this website. You also may unsubscribe from mailing lists or any registrations on this website. To do either of such things, please either follow the instructions on the page of this website on which you have provided such information or registered, or contact us.
5. SECURITY. Citrus and Allied has implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, alteration, or destruction. Only authorized personnel are provided access to personally identifiable information, and such Citrus and Allied personnel are required to treat such information as confidential. Despite these precautions, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized persons will not obtain access to your personally identifiable information.
September 1, 2014
Citrus & Allied Essences Ltd. is committed to conducting business in a lawful and ethical manner. We follow federal, state, and local laws as appropriate. We are also members of SEDEX (Supplier Ethical Data Exchange), whichis a membership website for Supplier Ethical Data Exchange, to show how businesses are committed to continuous improvement of the ethical performance of their supply chains and we encourage our suppliers to join to show their commitment. For more information regarding SEDEX, please visit the website, http://www.sedexglobal.com. We also expect our suppliers to comply with applicable laws in their countries governing slavery and human trafficking.
Copyright © 1998 - 2017, Citrus and Allied Essences Ltd.
All rights reserved.